Send to Friend Print Version Bookmark
International Students Application
ADMIN - 9/28/2009
Read: 4575 times
International Students with profiency in English Language as well as qualifications equivalent to those listed below are welcome to apply for admission.
- Holders of the General Certificate of Education/School Certificate (London) with credits (or better) passes in, at least, 5 subjects at the Ordinary Level. Candidates must also have three passes at the Advance Level and one of them should, at least, be at grade D. A pass in General Paper at Advance Level shall be required.
- Holders of Senior High School Certificate (WASHSC) of WAEC with passes in core English, core Mathematics, core science and three elective subjects with an aggregate score of 24 or better.
- Holders of the West African Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSSCE) of WAEC with passes in core English, core Mathematics, core Science and three elective subjects with an aggregate of 24 or better.
Application Fees for International Students for the 2009/20 Academic Year is as follows: US$70.00Application Forms
Application Forms can be downloaded on this site in PDF format. click here for Application Forms
in PDF FormatProgrammes Offered
- Bachelor of Arts Religious Studies
- Bachelor of Arts Communications Studies.
- Bachelor of Science Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with options in:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resource Management
Send Completed Application Forms and Application Fees To: (For 09/10 Academic Year by 12th October, 2009)
The Vice-President (Academic Affairs)
Islamic University College, Ghana
P.O. Box CT 3221
Further information, please contact the following:
Tel: (00233)-21-824064; 824069; 945300; 024-4715773; 020-8476671. Fax: (00233)-21-823407
or use the online contact form at Click here for Form